Amanda Morris, psychotherapist
Phone: 0416 108 861
Address: Suite 1502, Westfield Office Tower 2 Bondi Junction
I am passionate about supporting people to make sense of any difficulties they are currently experiencing, where these difficulties come from and how to respond to them in healthy and constructive ways.
I specialise in the areas of substance use and/or youth mental health and have over two decades of experience working therapeutically with people who are having difficulties with mental health, psychosocial and/or drug and alcohol issues.
I believe, and have personally experienced, that when we have stronger and healthier connections to both ourselves and others that life can be much more fulfilling. My practice involves working on developing these connections and not only feeling better about oneself and others but also building a more rewarding and fulfilling life.
Initially I worked and trained as a Narrative Therapist. Subsequently, I have trained in many different modalities including Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, CBT and more recently in Schema Therapy. As such I able to adapt my approach to suit a person’s needs and what feels right for them.
- 20 years as a Psychotherapist & counsellor at The Langton drug and alcohol treatment Centre
- 6 years as a Psychotherapist & counsellor at Headspace- Bondi Junction (Youth mental Health)
- 2 years as a Psychotherapist & counsellor in private practice- currently Bondi Junction
- Masters in Cultural Psychology UWS
- Bachelor of Pharmacy- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Advanced Welfare Certificate- Sydney
For more information or to book an appointment, please phone 0416 108 861 or send Amanda an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.